Funeral programs (also called a memorial service bulletins or obituary programs) are printed documents that list key points in the funeral or memorial service and summarizes the life achievements of your deceased loved one. Elegant Memorials sells professionally designed, easy to use funeral and memorial program templates to help you create the perfect memorial program to share with friends and family.
Elegant Memorials has many designs in many different colors, themes and layouts. Select the template and Download Immediately. Open and edit your template using Microsoft Word or Publisher and also works on Macs. Our templates are fully editable, including titles.
Create your own Funeral Programs...It's Easy
Save Time and Money with Our Funeral Program Templates
How Does It Work?
|View Funeral Program Templates|
You Can Customize Template and Make it Your Own
After downloading your template, you can begin customizing it. Our templates are fully editable (even the titles). Add photos, order of service, funeral or memorial poems, bible scriptures and any other information. You an also change font styles and colors, border and line styles and colors and even add your own clipart. Get as creative as you want!
Print at Home or Take to a Print or Copy Shop
Your completed program prints beautifully on your home printer, or you can have them printed at a print or copy shop. For tips on printing your Distribute your finished programs at wakes, funerals, memorial services, homegoing services and celebration of life services.
You Can Easily Use Our Templates
Choosing the Right Design
With so many different designs and themes to choose from, the decision can be challenging. Here are some quick tips to help you select a design.
- If religion is important to your family, choose a religious-based obituary program background.
- Consider selecting a template design based on your loved one's favorite color.
- If your loved one enjoyed the outdoors or nature scenery, consider selecting a landscape or outdoors design.
- If your loved one had a favorite flower, choose a floral themed template design
What information should I include?
Funeral and Obituary Programs usually contains a combination of the following information:
- Cover photo and/or background graphics
- A copy of the formal Obituary, Eulogy or Tribute
- Order of Service or Service Outline
- Funeral Poems and Biblical Scriptures, or Funeral or Memorial Quotes
- Photo collages and decorative clipart
- Special tributes and personal notes
- Special thank you notes and acknowledgements
See our article on what goes in a funeral program for more details.
Funeral Program Layouts
Funeral programs are available in a variety of layouts. Elegant Memorials sells bifold (single) fold, trifold and 2 and 4 page graduated fold, large booklet and small card layouts. When choosing a layout, consider how much, and what kind of information you will include.
Elegant Memorials has over 100 unique and colorful funeral program template designs and layouts to choose from. Select from a variety of funeral programs themes and colors to help capture the uniqueness of your loved one. Check out our funeral program sample gallery to get geat ideas to help you create the perfect program for your funeral, memorial, homegoing or celebration of life service or ceremony.