Funeral Program Information
The funeral program is a very important part of the funeral or memorial service. Sometimes called a funeral booklet it is the printed document that is given out during a funeral or memorial service that give the key points in the ceremony and summarizes the life achievements of your deceased loved one.
How Does It Work?
- Select a template from our designs.
How to Choose a Funeral Program Design
With so many different designs to choose from, the decision can be difficult. Here are some quick tips to help you make your decision.
- If religion is important to your family, choose a religious-based funeral program background.
- Consider selecting a template design based on your loved one's favorite color.
- If your loved one enjoyed the outdoors or nature scenery, consider selecting a landscape or outdoors design.
- If your loved one had a favorite flower, choose a floral themed template design
- Taking time to consider your loved one's likes and hobbies, it may help the selection process a little easier.
What should I include in my program?
Funeral Programs usually contains a combination of the following information:
- Cover photo and background graphics and clipart
- Order of Service or Service Outline
- Funeral Poems and scriptures or Quotes
- Family Photo collages and decorative clipart
Funeral Program Layouts
Elegant Memorials Funeral Program Templates come in a variety of Paper Sizes and Layouts.
| Bifold (Single) Fold Layout
| Trifold Layout
|Large Booklet Layout
| Graduated Fold Layout
| 4 Page Graduated Fold Layout
Funeral Card Layout
We have a variety of resources on this site to help you create the perfect program. Some or our information includes:
Elegant Memorials has many unique and colorful funeral program template designs to choose from. Select from a variety of funeral programs themes and colors to help capture the uniqueness of your loved one.